Registration & Refund Policy
There are four ways to register for a KCMBA/UMKC CLE Seminar:
- Mail registration form with check or credit card information to KCMBA UMKC CLE, Two Pershing Sq., 2300 Main St., Ste. 100, Kansas City, MO 64108.
- Register by phone with a credit card by calling Carody Lash at 816-474-4322.
- Fax registration with credit card information to KCMBA at (816) 474-0103.
- Visit the CLE Registration page to register online. Members, please note that you must be logged in to receive the member price when registering online. If you experience problems logging in, please contact Greg Wacker at 816-474-4322.
Seminar registration fees may be waived or reduced for judges, judicial law clerks, UMKC Law faculty and staff.
Student members may attend seminars and only pay the cost of meals, materials and parking (if applicable). Any law student currently enrolled at an accredited law school may become a KCMBA member free of charge by completing this form.
KCMBA members receive discounts on jointly sponsored events, unless otherwise noted.
KCMBA members’ legal assistants, paralegals and support staff pay the seminar member rate.
Non KCMBA members’ legal assistants, paralegals and support staff pay the seminar non-member rate.
Walk-ins are always welcome unless space is limited.
For cancellations 48 hours (or more) prior to the start of an event, a registrant will receive a refund less a $25 processing fee or a voucher in the amount of the registration fee paid which will be valid for one year from the date of the event.
Substitutions for paid registrations are accepted, and vouchers are transferable.
No shows will not receive a refund or voucher. Material may be sent upon request. No shows requesting refunds due to emergency or hardship must be received in writing no more than 30 days after the event date.
If you need special accommodations, please contact KCMBA UMKC CLE prior to the program date at (816) 474-4322.
For seminars held at KCMBA, parking is available at Two Pershing Square via Main St. Please park on level P3, which is free. Please visit our parking page for more information regarding parking at KCMBA Headquarters.
KCMBA UMKC CLE is committed to offering the Kansas City professional community affordable continuing education events, products and services. Registrants unable to afford seminar fees due to financial hardship may apply in writing no later than 72 hours before the event for a waiver or reduced fee. Hardship discounts and waivers will not be granted on-site on the day of the event.
With your application please provide the following:
1. Your name, firm/employer, mailing address, city/state/zip, phone, fax, email, bar number and years in practice;
2. Statement of the reasons for requesting the hardship fee waiver or discount;
3. The amount (if any) you are able to contribute toward covering the cost of the program.
Applications are reviewed by the CLE director on a case-by-case basis, and decisions are based on financial need and space available for the seminar.
For questions about CLE registration or our refund policy, please contact Carody Lash at 816-474-4322 or firstname.lastname@example.org.