New bar directories are published and distributed in the Spring of each year. All KCMBA members who have renewed their membership for the year automatically receive a copy of the Directory in the mail upon publication and may purchase additional copies at a discounted member rate. Both members and non-members may order copies of the Bar Directory at any time before or after publication.
To order a directory, please download and complete a Bar Directory Order Form.
A few things to remember when filling out a Bar Directory order form:
- Please include a contact name, e-mail, and phone number in the spaces provided on the form.
- Members may order additional copies of the Bar Directory at the discounted rate stated on the order form. Non-members must pay the regular rate.
- Those ordering directories on or before December 31st of the year prior to publication of the directories being ordered will receive the early-bird rate, which is listed on the order form. Those placing orders on or after January 1st must pay the regular rate as listed on the order form.
- A volume discount is offered to those ordering 11 or more directories in one single order. Discount is applied per book. See the Volume Discount chart on the order form for pricing details.
- If you would like to receive your directories directly via mail, please include a shipping cost of $4.75 per directory ordered in your total. Your directories will be shipped to you directly from the publisher upon publication at the address you provide.
- If you would like to avoid shipping costs, you may pick up your directories at KCMBA headquarters at 2300 Main St., Ste. 100, Kansas City, MO 64108. You will receive an e-mail notification when your directories have been published and are ready for pick-up.
- In all cases, please incorporate a 8.35% tax in your total.
Please return completed forms to KCMBA via mail at 2300 Main St., Ste. 100, Kansas City, MO 64108, via e-mail at email@example.com, or via fax at 816-474-0103.
If you have questions regarding a Bar Directory order, please contact Blake Dankert at 816-474-4322.