Civil Litigation Section
The Civil Litigation Section oversees a group of individual committees comprised of attorneys who specialize in one or more areas of civil litigation, including Business Litigation, Labor and Employment Law and Workers’ Compensation Law (see below for a complete list of committees under this Section). According to the Bylaws of the Civil Litigation Section, the purpose of the Section is to:
- enhance the relationships among attorneys who practice civil litigation in the state and federal courts of Missouri and Kansas, judges in those courts and others who have an interest in civil litigation;
- promote the professional development, welfare, interests, and education of the members of the Section;
- promote the sound administration of justice;
- provide meaningful services and education programs for the benefit of the members of the Section and the state and federal courts of Missouri and Kansas;
- encourage involvement of the members in activities of the state and federal courts of Missouri and Kansas;
- provide members opportunities to assume leadership roles in the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association.
President- David M. Skeens, email@example.com
President-Elect- Justin D. Fowler, firstname.lastname@example.org
Immediate Past President- P. Benjamin Cox, email@example.com
Secretary/Treasurer- Collin B. Altieri, firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Member-at-Large- Todd M. Johnson, email@example.com
Junior Member-at-Large- J. Michael Vaughan, firstname.lastname@example.org
CIVIL LITIGATION SECTION- COMMITTEES: Click on the links below for more information about each committee, including descriptions, leadership, and contact information.
To join one or more of these committees, please complete this form and return it to KCMBA via mail or fax.
For more information about this section, contact Kim Elrod or Ashley Williamson at 816-474-4322.