Volunteers are vital to the work of KCMBF and we rely heavily on KCMBA membership to help us fulfill our commitment to the community.
There are a variety of ways to get involved. Please consider working beside us.
Provide Legal Services to Veterans and Active Duty Military
- Join our Pro Bono Referral Network
- Volunteer to represent Military Matters at Veterans Fairs across the metropolitan area.
- Answer calls during a “Lawyer on the Line” event.
- Produce content for legal information resource guides.
Educate the legal profession
- Help develop or present a CLE program in practice areas most needed by veterans.
- Share your expertise and sign up to be a mentor.
Serve on a committee
- Domestic Violence & Children Interdisciplinary Conference – This committee plans the agenda, schedules speakers and secures sponsorships for the annual conference.
- Gala Auction Committee – The auction committee solicits and collects items for the silent and live auctions for KCMBF’s annual gala.
- Military Matters Operating Committee – This committee meets monthly and implements and oversees the operations of the Military Matters program.
Contact Kelly Dillman, Foundation Director, at 816-474-4322 or email@example.com
if you are interested in volunteering in any capacity.