Registration & Refund Policy
There are four ways to register for a seminar:
- Visit the CLE Events page to register online. Members, please note that you must be logged in to receive the member price when registering online. If you experience problems logging in, please contact Greg Wacker at 816-474-4322 or email@example.com.
- Fax registration with credit card information to KCMBA at (816) 474-0103.
- Mail registration form with check or credit card information to KCMBA CLE, Two Pershing Sq., 2300 Main St., Ste. 100, Kansas City, MO 64108.
- Register by phone with a credit card by calling (816) 474-4322.
Student members may attend seminars and only pay the cost of meals, materials and parking (if applicable). Any law student currently enrolled at an accredited law school may become a KCMBA member free of charge by visiting this page.
KCMBA members’ legal assistants, paralegals and support staff pay the seminar member rate.
Non KCMBA members’ legal assistants, paralegals and support staff pay the seminar non-member rate. Pre-registration is encouraged to ensure space and meals.
Walk-ins are always welcome unless space is limited, however, seating and/or meals cannot be guaranteed.
For cancellations 48 hours (or more) prior to the start of an event, a registrant will receive a refund less a $25 processing fee or a credit in the amount of the registration fee paid which will be valid for one year from the date of the event.
Substitutions for paid registrations are accepted, and vouchers are transferable.
No shows will not receive a refund or voucher. Material may be sent upon request. No shows requesting refunds due to emergency or hardship must be received in writing no more than 30 days after the event date to the attention of Kim Elrod at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need special accommodations, please contact KCMBA prior to the program date at (816) 474-4322.
For seminars held at KCMBA, free parking is available at Two Pershing Square via Main St. Visit our Directions and Parking page for more information regarding parking at KCMBA Headquarters.
KCMBA is committed to offering the Kansas City professional community affordable continuing education events. Registrants unable to afford seminar fees due to financial hardship may apply in writing no later than 72 hours before the event for a waiver or reduced fee. Hardship discounts and waivers will not be granted on-site on the day of the event.
With your application please provide the following:
- Your name, firm/employer, mailing address, city/state/zip, phone, fax, email, bar number and years in practice.
- Statement of the reasons for requesting the hardship fee waiver or discount.
- The amount (if any) you are able to contribute toward covering the cost of the program.
Applications are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and decisions are based on financial need, space available, and costs of the seminar.
For questions please contact KCMBA at 816-474-4322.