KCMBA membership is an invaluable investment for all legal professionals in the Kansas City area. Whether you are looking to develop your knowledge through continuing education, expand your professional network, or strengthen your presence in the legal community, our staff is dedicated to ensuring KCMBA serves as a valuable resource that is relevant to your professional goals. In this pursuit, KCMBA offers a wide variety of member benefits, listed below.
KCMBA MEMBER BENEFITS
- Receive a free copy of the Directory of the Greater Kansas City
Legal Community and online access to the new digital edition.
- Receive a free subscription to KCMBA’s monthly magazine, KC
- Access to 15 FREE CLE hours from the “Free CLE” series.
- Attend discounted CLEs.
- Attend free monthly member social events.
- Member Appreciation Month.
- Attend the Bench-Bar & Boardroom Conference.
- Access members-only website pages, including the Career
- Participate in Trial and Leadership Academies.
- Become involved with the free Sections and Committees.
- Rent space at KCMBA.
- Organize and present at CLE seminars.
- Publish articles in the KC Counselor.
- Receive discounts at many local and national businesses.
To join KCMBA or renew your membership, click here
. For more information or questions regarding membership, please contact AnnMarie Thomas at (816) 474-4322 or by email email@example.com